skip to main content



Thank you for choosing to enroll your student at Keema High School. 

In order to enroll your student, please submit the following information:


If you are currently attending a Twin Rivers School:

  • DCOST Paperwork
    • DCOST is a referral process that starts with your home school counselor.
  • Immunization Records
  • Transcript

If you do not live in the Twin Rivers Unified District:

  • An Interdistrict Transfer
    • The process starts at the district office in the district where the student lives. Parents/students must get an Interdistrict Transfer from the district in which they reside. Once your home district approves the request, the request must be mailed or taken to the Twin Rivers District Office.
    • Some Districts will mail Twin Rivers the Interdistrict Transfer for you.
    • Some Districts will give you the original copy of the approved Interdistrict Transfer. You must take the approved paperwork to the Twin Rivers District Office.
  • Immunization Records
  • Transcript

If you just moved into the Twin Rivers District:

  • If the last school attended was a comprehensive school:
    • Start with the comprehensive school of residence
    • Immunization Records
    • Transcript
  • If the last school attended was an Independent Study Program:
    • Proof of Residence
    • Immunization Records
    • Transcript
    • Approval from Keema HS Principal, Mr. Pope

If you are coming from Juvenile Hall, a Community School, or a Continuation School:

  • A referral from Twin Rivers USD Student Services
  • Immunization Records
  • Transcript

ALL STUDENTS: Once Keema obtains the required documents, we will call you to schedule an appointment to enroll. You must have an appointment in order to enroll.

Keema Enrollment:
Keema Fax:
Twin Rivers Student
5115 Dudley Blvd. Bay A