skip to main content


Work_Permits Card Icon
Work Permits

In order to obtain a work permit, after interviewing and securing employment either:
1) Go to room 9 at the North Avenue campus on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 9am and 3pm and see Mrs. Moody or
2) Go here and print a copy of CDE form B1-1. 
Once the form has been completed by student, guardian(s), and employer, bring the form back to Mrs. Moody at the North Avenue Campus during the days and times listed above to have the permit processed. 
The link above also has an FAQ section and Child Labor Laws pamphlet links.